Get those rainbow lashes ready — LGTB Pride Month is nearly upon us! This year’s celebration is sure to be extra special, as it marks the one year anniversary of SCOTUS’s historical gay marriage ruling (*praise hands emoji*).
In honor of the milestone, Converse has released a whole line of new rainbow-hued products, called “Proud to Be” in celebration of the cause for universal love, along with a statement which says that “any crusade that hits the streets as loud and passionate as this one definitely needs sneakers to fit the occasion.”
We totally concur, Converse! Which is why we’ve gone ahead and rounded up a whole slew of new rainbow-themed products you’ll want to rock all month — make that all year — long to boot. Whether you’re hosting a rainbow Pride party, hitting your local pride celebration or simply showing your support in your everyday life, these picks will keep you looking rainbow-licious every step of the way.
1. Chuck Taylor All Star Pride Sneakers ($60): Though there are many Proud to Be Converse styles to choose from (17 in all!), our hearts belong to the classic Chuck Taylor low-tops, now complete with All Star pride.
2. Motel Rainbow Swimsuit ($63): This geometric rainbow cheap one piece swimsuits can be worn alone poolside when you fancy a swim, or even atop a pair of shorts/a skirt when you’re ready to hit the streets. Two styles for the price of one? Genius!
3. ASOS Mini Festival Rainbow Backpack ($29): Tote all your Pride gear around in style (and comfort — the straps are both padded and adjustable) with this ASOS rainbow mini bag.
4. Topshop Rainbow Wireless Triangle Bra ($40): Keep the cause close to your heart and beneath your clothes in this Topshop rainbow bra (including strategically placed clouds, natch).
5. Black Milk Love Ya Bits Rainbow Pencil Skirt ($43): + Lova Ya Bits Rainbow Wifey Top ($36): This head-to-toe look is less than $100 after conversion rates and full of stylish pride. Emblazoned with rainbow-hued hearts, this color/symbol combo acts as the perfect homage to one love.
6. Lauren Moshi Lovie Rainbow Heart Boyfriend Sweatshirt ($145): This colorful sweatshirt is one-size-fits-all… kind of like love itself, no?
7. Jaded London Rainbow Mesh Maxi Skirt ($88): This Jaded London mesh skirt is perfect for those who don’t often dabble in color — the rainbow elastic waistband keeps it subtle, but still gets the message across loud and clear. Pair it with some high waist bikini bottoms (or panties, if you’re brave!) and a crop top for a killer fest-ready ensemble.
8. Topshop Rainbow Tubular Sandals ($85): We love our sneaks and all, but every once in a while, you just really need a good pair of heels to finish off an ensemble. This Topshop pair ensures you can keep your pride while elevating you to new heights.
Do you have a killer rainbow-themed look? Show us on Instagram @VILANYAS!