We all know that biting your nails is not only a bad habit, but it can also lead to nail diseases. How to stop biting your nails? In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers. Just keep reading!
First, let’s understand the disadvantages of biting your nails:
– Our mouth picks up a bunch of bacteria nestled under our nails.
– Biting our nails creates lots of sores around our nails which can lead to a skin infection called paronychia.
– But it’s not just your nails that are affected, your teeth can also become weakened over time.
In fact, the disadvantages of biting your nails are not limited to these, and there are many, many more. In order to have beautiful and healthy nails, we should find ways to stop biting our nails. Here are some tips to stop biting your nails:
– Try to understand what stresses us and what triggers this attitude.
– Take care of your hands.
– Get manicures regularly.
– Use repellent products to apply to your nails. Their role is to disgust you, they generally exist in the form of nail polish or even oil.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for nails.
Read also: How to push cuticles back?