If there is one accessory that every woman has, it is a nail file! But, how to file your nails perfectly without damage your nails? In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you some tips for filing your nails properly. Keep reading!
- First, wash your hands with soap to remove all traces of impurities, on and under your fingernails. Dry them well.
- Then, remember to hold your file perpendicular to the nail, to avoid thinning the nail layer and weakening it.
- Then, be careful to only file in one direction, above all, don’t go back and forth, which risks damaging your nails in the long term.
- Start from one of the edges of the nail and bring the file towards the center, depending on the shape you have chosen.
- If you want to make your nail shine, finish with a light polish on the surface of the nail.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for nails.
Read also: What are American capsules made of?