As a matter of fact, maintaining your manicure for a long time is not an easy task. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you some tips to make your manicure last longer in this article. Keep reading!
Here are the steps you can take to make your manicure last longer:
1. Use a base coat before applying nail polish. This will help the polish adhere better to your nails and prevent chipping.
2. Apply thin layers of nail polish instead of thick layers. Thick coats take longer to dry and are more likely to stain and peel.
3. Apply a top coat to protect the polish and add shine. Reapply top coat every two to three days to help prolong the life of your nail polish.
4. Avoid hot water as this may cause the varnish to peel and chip.
5. Avoid harsh chemicals such as cleaners, which can weaken nail polish and cause it to chip.
6. Moisturize your hands and nails: Keep your hands and nails moisturized to prevent them from drying out and the nail polish from lifting.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to prep your nails before you start.