The application of a semi-permanent varnish is an activity that is as friendly as it is relaxing. It can be done in a beauty salon or even at home for a home manicure. Today, your nail supply specialist Maryton will tell you how to do it. Keep reading!
Generally, the application of semi-transparent varnish will take place as follows:
- Preparation of the nails: the nails are filed and polished. The cuticles are pushed back then nourished with a cuticle oil.
- The application of the base: this is the first coat of varnish that passes to the catalyst.
- The application of gel in two layers which will be composed of the colored varnish.
- The finish is done by applying the top coat, which will make the varnished nails shine and ensure their resistance.
- With each coat of varnish applied, the nails go under a UV lamp to be dried.
OK! You have know how does a semi-permanent varnish application take place, take your manicure sets into action now! Looking forward to seeing your new manicure.
Read also: The things about semi-permanent nail polish