The resin can be applied to natural nails. This has the effect of hardening them and allows the varnish to last longer. This is a good technique to use if you have soft, brittle or ridged nails. You can use colored or transparent resin or even do a French manicure using white resin for the smile.
Here are the step-by-step steps for laying resin:
- Once the nail is prepared, apply a layer of dipping resin on the nail without getting too close to the cuticles.
- Dip nail into powder and tap to remove excess powder.
- Using a cuticle pusher, clean the ridges around the nail to make sure there is no residue inside.
- Apply a second layer of soaking resin going to the cuticles, without touching them.
- Catalyze with the hardener, taking care to hide the other fingers.
- File the nail above and on the sides until you obtain the desired shape.
- Sand with the nail buffer block and remove the dust with a brush.
- Then apply a thin coat of clear UV resin and cure for 20 to 30 seconds under the UV lamp.
- Finish by massaging the cuticles with cuticle oil to moisturize and soften them.
Read also: MISTAKES TO AVOID WHEN REMOVING RESIN NAILS