How to combine the natural beauty of a French manicure with a gel polish that will last 2 to 3 weeks? In this blog, your nail supply expert Maryton will explain how to do a French Manicure with gel polish.
Steps for a French Manicure with gel polish:
- Push the cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
- Clean the nail, which will help maintain the manicure.
- Apply a layer of base coat and cure for 10 seconds under a UV lamp.
- Apply a thin coat of pink gel polish all over the nail to enhance the natural pink of the nail and bake for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of pale pink and bake again for 2 minutes.
- Finally, apply a layer of top coat and bake for 2 minutes.
So, will you be tempted by the French Manicure with gel polish? What are you waiting for? Take action with your manicure sets!
Read also: THE TIMELESS FRENCH MANICURE