Black varnish is trendy, and wearing it is a symbol of chic and elegance. Worn alone or in duo with another color, it offers a wide range of possible looks. In this article, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you ideas.
1. How to wear a black manicure?
The black manicure can be worn in three ways:
- Lacquered and very shiny: this sophisticated and daring manicure guarantees you an attractive look.
- Matte: matte black gives a classic and casual style to the woman who wears it.
- In nail art: you can associate the black varnish in duo with another color. Especially white and gold.
Black manicure ideas in nail art
- A French manicure reinvented: making a French manicure with black instead of white is the idea of this simple manicure.
- The marbled look: with white varnish, you can achieve a pretty black and white marbled pattern.
- The glitter gradient: you can opt for the black and glitter gradient. The result is very elegant.
- Geometric patterns: if you want to lighten the total black look of your nails, you can draw geometric patterns in black.
2. Tips for a successful black manicure
- Black manicure should be performed on short, perfectly filed nails.
- The black varnish can overflow during its installation, and be difficult to remove. So place a fatty substance around the nail before performing your manicure.
- Always apply a base coat, before applying black nail polish, to prevent yellowing of your nails.
- A black polish is demanding in its outfit. Apply a touch of top coat every other day. And as soon as it starts to flake, carefully remove it.
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supplies! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: NAIL ART: 5 TRENDS FOR WINTER