Many of you have left the beauty salon to switch to “Homemade” mode, but unfortunately not all of you have the talent of your beautician. So the varnish that slips, we know! Your expert nail supplier Maryton gives you advice.
How to avoid this? Clean the outline with solvent, yes, but you still have to be precise. Is there a solution to dripping varnish? Glue. Yes, glue is the solution. More precisely the one you will find in a school bag. It’s actually a very simple, washable glue that will allow you to apply your varnish without smudging!
The idea is simple:
- The glue is applied all around the nail on the cuticles.
- Wait for the glue to dry.
- We apply our varnish, or semi-permanent normally.
- We make the manicure of our dreams, we express ourselves artistically
- Remove the glue with your fingers or pliers.
Your manicure is finished and flawless! To find out more manicure sets, please don’t hesitate to visit our website! We have everything all you need.
Read also: How to remove a semi-permanent varnish?